The Irwin Video crews have been very busy this month providing car clinic AV services. This weekend we have been working on two car research events, one in London and one in Düsseldorf. This totals five car clinics for us this month, including one crew flying out to work on an event in Dubai.
Car Clinic AV Services
Our car clinic AV services include:
- Operated or Static Camera HD Filming of focus groups and depth interviews
- Secure wireless mobile filming, useful for filming around vehicles in a car clinic setting
- High quality radio microphones for all respondents and moderator
- Audio / Video link to Clients Viewing area: Large screen HD TV monitors and multi-channel digital wireless headphones
- Simultaneous interpretation equipment for projects requiring live translation
- Professional grade in-car mini cameras
- High quality MP4 video recordings and MP3 audio recordings delivered on site
- High specification HD TVs and projection systems for displaying 2D stimulus
- Secure, low cost video web streaming
Car clinics are an effective means of conducting automotive research, both quantitative and qualitative, in a controlled environment. Irwin Video have been providing car clinic AV services for over 10 years. The majority of projects that we work on are in the UK, but we have also travelled to other countries to provide AV technique for car clinics. These include France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Russia, USA, China and UAE.
Irwin Video crew Eddie and Andrew visit the Burj Khalifa during a recent project in Dubai
In addition to our usual filming for research services, Irwin Video also provide translation equipment, including interpreters consoles and multi-channel delegate headsets. A recent car-clinic event in France gave us a chance to unveil our new simultaneous interpretation console, which will only enhance our reputation for providing interpreters with good quality sound.
Whilst the majority of our research filming services are for projects in the UK, we have worked on many overseas projects requiring simultaneous interpretation, in countries including France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and China. Occasionally, research projects in the UK also require translation equipment when respondents are flown in from abroad, or when clients from overseas would like to listen to simultaneous interpretation of the focus groups in their native language.
Irwin Video provide professional grade microphones, William Sound IC-2 Interpreters Consoles and William Sound Digiwave wireless headsets. The Digiwave system can accommodate up to 14 channels of audio. Using our wireless digital audio headsets, clients and researchers watching in the viewing room can choose to listen to the live sound in the local language or alternatively listen to the simultaneous interpretation.
Whether you require translation equipment for a research project or simultaneous interpretation equipment for any other type of event, please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information or a quotation.